Professional skepticism for green reputation clients: A mixed method study of technology enabled audits
The research investigated auditor’s Professional Skepticism (PS) mindset while auditing the “integrated financial statement” of green reputation clients in a technology enabled audit environment. The study tries to understand the difference in thought and action of auditors based on perception of their client as sustainability responsible or not. Subsequently, the study offers meaningful insights about the nuances that upholds this distinction. This research comprises two studies using the m...
Climate change has the potential to jeopardize the sustainability of wine production in various geographical areas, primarily by affecting wine quality, and safety. Climate has a considerable influence on wine characteristics, which is based on an intricate interplay between water availability, temperature, plant material, and vineyard management. The primary effects can be summed up as follows: high alcohol content, high pH and low acidity, development of undesirable microorganisms, accumula...
Sequential Inoculation of Metschnikowia pulcherrima and Saccharomyces cerevisiae as a Biotechnological Tool to Increase the Terpenes Content of Pecorino White Wines
The aim of this study was the evaluation of the effect of the sequential inoculation of Metschnikowia pulcherrima and Saccharomyces cerevisiae for the production of Pecorino wine on the winery scale. Sequential inoculation allowed for wines with interesting oenological characteristics to be obtained. In particular, these wines showed a lower ethanol content than those obtained with S. cerevisiae alone, and the presence of M. pulcherrima induced a reduction in the wine titratable and volatile ...
Ecotoxicological assessment of water phase exfoliated two-dimensional Group-VI transition metal dichalcogenides using zebrafish embryo model
: Among emerging layered materials, 2D transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs) nanosheets (n-sheets) have received increasing attention for optoelectronics, energy storage, and, recently, for bioremediation and advanced biomedical applications; however, a lack of ecotoxicological in vivo studies is evident. Herein, for the first time, the potential nanotoxicity of liquid phase exfoliated Group VI TMDs n-sheets (MoS2, WS2, WSe2, and MoSe2) was comparatively investigated using zebrafish embryos...
- 1 Contributo su Rivista10475
- 2 Contributo in Volume5394
- 4 Contributo in Atti di Convegno ...3765
- 3 Libro922
- 7 Curatele565
- 5 Altro325
- 6 Brevetti17
- GIURISPRUDENZA COSTITUZIONALE126
- DIRITTO PUBBLICO COMPARATO ED EUR...104
- CORRIERE TRIBUTARIO72
- LIBRI E RIVISTE D'ITALIA64
- OBIETTIVI E DOCUMENTI VETERINARI64
- VETERINARY RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS61
- INDUSTRIE ALIMENTARI56
- IL DIRITTO MARITTIMO-QUADERNI19
- LE FONTI DEL DIRITTO ITALIANO18
- BREVIARIA IURIS17
- PASSATO E PRESENTE13
- COMMENTARI IPSOA12
- LECTURE NOTES IN INFORMATION SYST...12
- PROCESSO PENALE E POLITICA CRIMINALE10
- STUDI E INTERVENTI10
- TEMI DELLO SVILUPPO LOCALE9
- I QUADERNI DI SCIENZE POLITICHE8
Data di pubblicazione
- In corso di stampa124
- 2020 - 20243391
- 2010 - 20198495
- 2000 - 20096395
- 1990 - 19992463
- 1980 - 1989524
- 1970 - 197961
- 1966 - 19699
Prodotti più visti
- Il dilemma dei tumori vascolari non endoteliali nel cane: “to be or not to be”?
- India e Inghilterra allo specchio. Un ritratto post-imperiale di Tom Stoppard
- Coffee: Health Effects
- Red Blood cell distribution width in dogs with chronic degenerative valvular disease
- La protezione diplomatica di società dopo la sentenza concernente la Barcelona Traction
- COVID-19, A Principle of Precaution-Based Approach
- REX FACIT LEGEM, LEX FACIT REGEM
- Methylation sensitive Alu PCR: nuovo metodo per l’analisi della metilazione del DNA in singoli ovociti umani.
- Giuseppe Capograssi Testimone del tempo Precursore del futuro. La democrazia sociale prima e dopo la “catasfrofe”
- Tutela della salute e diritto internazionale
Prodotti più scaricati
- Nella realtà. Diritto ed economia.
- Freeze-dried spermatozoa: An alternative biobanking option for endangered species
- Electrodeposited Prussian Blue on carbon black modified disposable electrodes for direct enzyme-free H2O2 sensing in a Parkinson’s disease in vitro model
- Oltre la milizia. Fisco e civilitas per i Goti di Teoderico
- Selective solid phase extraction of JWH synthetic cannabinoids by using computationally designed peptides
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) alter DNA methylation and genomic integrity of sheep fetal cells in a simplified in vitro model of pregnancy exposure
- Transcriptional regulation of the endocannabinoid system in a rat model of binge-eating behavior reveals a selective modulation of the hypothalamic fatty acid amide hydrolase gene.
- Traditional Fermented Foods and Beverages from a Microbiological and Nutritional Perspective: The Colombian Heritage
- Dagli occhi al cuore. l'anima dentro lo sguardo di un cavallo
- Microencapsulation of olive leaf extract by freeze-drying: Effect of carrier composition on process efficiency and technological properties of the powders